Submission Deadline: August 1, 2022
The Planning Committee for the Pacific Spine and Pain Society 2022 Conference invites you to submit abstracts to be presented at the upcoming PSPS Annual Conference. Abstracts should describe original research in the field of pain management with particular focus on Interventional Pain Management or related field.
- The PSPS 2022 Planning Committee has reserved time in the program for scientific poster sessions.
- Paper abstracts previously presented or published may not be submitted without modification. Original work must be changed or expanded, resulting in a new abstract.
- The Planning Committee recognizes that submissions of high quality, accepted for presentation at this meeting, should be acknowledged. The committee will retain the copyright of published abstracts.
- Please use the recommended abstract format: Introduction/Statement of the Problem, Materials and Methods, Results, and Conclusions. The text of your abstract may be up to 300 words. All correspondence will be sent to the presenting author.
- Poster presentations are limited to one (1) primary presenter.
- In 300 words or less, provide an accurate, succinct, and informative representation of the content that will be presented in the paper. The abstract communicates the essence of the presentation to the intended audience.
- Do not use abbreviations. Type in sentence case. Do not use all caps.
- Do not use the ampersand character (&) unless it is part of the company name.
- Proofread for typographical, grammar, and syntax errors.
- All abstracts should be submitted electronically with the link below. If you have any questions please email, Jeremy Mattila, at Jeremy.email@example.com
Policy on Commercial Support
Presentations must avoid commercialism. Presentations that constitute promotion and advertising will not be accepted. If the cost of a presentation has been underwritten to any extent, a clear acknowledgement stating the support and identifying the source should be included in the abstract (e.g., “The support of [corporation or institution] for this project is gratefully acknowledged.”). Statements made in presentations are the sole responsibility of the author or presenter. Statements should not be viewed as or considered representative of any formal stance or position taken on any subject, issue, or product by the PSPS, 2021 Planning Committee.
Submissions will be reviewed and rated by members of the PSPS Planning Committee who have expertise in the clinical area to which the submission belongs. Each submission will be reviewed for its scientific or clinical importance, ethical practice, and study design.
Presenters will be required to complete a presenter information form and faculty disclosure form.
Primary presenters will be notified by e-mail of the proposal’s acceptance or rejection by August 1, 2022.